Saturday 28 April 2012

Now it's Sunday...

Well now it's Sunday, and what a big week I have ahead of me!
Tomorrow, all the kids who play instruments or sing in the choir are going to a choir workshop thing for the whole day. Should be interesting! I think we're getting a hot lunch, yummo! I just really hope I can go, coz I forgot to hand in my note!! ooops!! I really do hope I can go though coz all my friends are. 
then on Tuesday it's my Junior Formal! Yess I do have a dress to wear and personally I think it looks nice, I'll bring a camera on the night and catch some happy snaps to share with you guys! It goes from 7:00pm till 11:00pm. should be fun!! 
and then on Wednesday it's the challenge day, where we have to mountain bike riding (UGH!), for a bush walk, bush cooking and we also get to play the bongos (LOL!!!!!!!) 
nothing big on for Thursday or Friday thank god, but I still have a huge week ahead of me.

but before aaaaallllll that, I've got heaps of TV shows to watch tonight, and some English homework to do as well. we have to do an essay which I hate. :(

But anywayyy....I'm going to go now! If I don't get to post very often this week you now know why!

 ♥ EJ 

4 comments:

  1. hi ej
    your school sounds fun. i hate essays too but we have to do them. good luck, have a fun week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Janaya
      yeah it does sound pretty cool! I'll do a post about it all asap. I know I hate essays I stayed up late last night finishing it hope my teacher likes it coz I put a LOT of effort into it! You have a nice week too, :)
      ♥ EJ

      Delete
  2. good luck with your essays...imagine the relief once they're all done! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, I finally finished them last night and it did feel awesome! ♥ EJ

      Delete