Sunday 8 April 2012

Happy Easter!

Hello everyone! Happy Easter!



 It's finally that time of year when everybody stuffs their face in chocolate and it is allowed. I hope you all have had a lovely Easter, whatever you have been doing.


what's remaining of my choccie collection

This Easter I am at my new house, which is unbelievable! I love, love, love, LOVE my new room it is amazing! It was weird sleeping in it the first night, I must admit. But every day more and more of my stuff is being put in and it's feeling more and more familiar by the day. We hooked up the TV and computers yesterday and I admit I did miss them!

I waved goodbye to my Nan and Pop today but although I will miss having them around they need a break from helping us clean and move/unpack boxes. 

OK OK now I will add some photos of my new house to show you guys! Ready....here they are!!
 my stuff is being put in and it's feeling more and more familiar by the day. We hooked up the TV and computers yesterday and I admit I did miss them!

I waved goodbye to my Nan and Pop today but although I will miss having them around they need a break from helping us clean and move/unpack boxes. 

OK OK now I will add some photos of my new house!!! Enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Well well well there it is! Yup, that's my new place I've been rambling on about for the past five posts! The blue/white thing on the right is my out of ground pool. There is an amazing garden all around the place, and that tiny bit you can just see doesn't give it any justice!



I took this last night, from the side of our property. Sozz if it's a bit dark! It's so beautiful to watch the sun set, but you can't stand out for too long or you'll get attacked by mosquitoes (believe me, they think my blood is VERRYY tasty!!!)






That's a different view of my place, the front view, I guess.



OK, to the very left is our pool, and to the very right is the fire pit, where we can sit and roast marshmallows! Pretty awesome, huh! And yeah, there's the view, hehe. Impressive much?


That's the view from my bedroom!!! I love waking up in the morning to that! BTW, I took that photo when I didn't have my curtains in. 







Apart from my bedroom, this is probably one of my fave features of the house- the pool! I had a swim in it a couple of days ago and it was FREEZING!!! I think I'll enjoy it more in Summer though, and in the future we're gonna get it heated! Then I'll never get out of it!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Another awesome part of our new house is the kitchen. It has a huge oven which is great for when he have guests and a dishwasher! I didn't have a dishwasher at my old place and having one is proving to be a hell of a lot easier than without one. 

Well, we've still got boxes throughout the house but all the bedrooms are clear of boxes, which is a relief. Can't say the same for the rest of the rooms though!!

Sorry but I've got to go, dinner's ready!!

Love

EJ

:-)

xxx




2 comments:

  1. Yum bunnies :P I got a gold lindt bunny he tasted delicious :) ANd your house is really nice love the location :) too bad you can't really use that pool till spring or summer. And mosquitoes suck they love me too I have sweet blood or something LoL anyways have a good night ttyl
    Caitlin :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Caitlin! Yeah I ate my Lindt bunny the other day he was really tasty. Thanks, I know the location is amazing I love waking up to it every day. :-)
      Yeah we must both have very sweet blood :p
      Thanks you have a nice night too.

      Delete