This week im loving (in no particular order btw):
1. Once Upon A Time. OMG apart from The X Factor and Glee of course, Once Upon A Time would have to be my most favourite TV show EVER! no joke, it is simply amazeballs.
2. The Warmer Weather. Dont get me wrong I hate what comes with summer- sun burn, flies, mosquitos, nose bleed, sweat, etc. But I LOVE some of the other stuff that does though- hot shirtless guys, wearing thongs everywhere (i mean the shoes as in flip flops for my americian readers), being able to swim in my pool pretty much every day, and the BEACH!
3. The Fact That Its Nearly Christmas! The silly season would have to be my favourite of all (wait, maybe a tie with easter) because not only are people happy because its nearly the end of school but its nearly time for CHRISTMAS which means presents, yummy food and family time ♥
4. Polyvore. No seriously....I am. and y'know what the best thing is? well, one of the best things anyway. is that i started the craze with my friends! you see, at school obviously Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr are blocked (not that i have any of those, but my pals do) so me and my friends are always looking for a cool (not blocked) website to go on to pass the time. then I found POLYVORE and ive managed to get about six of my friends on it which is really cool!
5. Tiny Towers. Y'know, the app you can get on your IPod or IPhone? i seriously cant get enough of it. what is there not to love about little mini people with tiny feat and different names and moustaches getting jobs? sorry if i sound a bit weird here :P
6. The ITunes Free Single Of The Week. The best way to score a free tune to listen to. they generally have pretty good ones up for grabs so keep an eye on the ITunes store every week!
7. Glee. Before you say "WHAT AGAIN WITH THE TV SHOWS?!" its because glee is a freaking awesome show. i lurrrve the new season!!!!!
8. Me. Yep, its true. not being vain or anything but i just generally feel happy with who i am.
9. My Blogger Friends. Yep, Im looking at you guys (Nava, Bonnee, Janaya, etc). You guys are awesome!!!
10. Reading. Even though i struggle to fit in time to read much these days, its still my favourite pastime.
until next time, stay cool!
lots of love from EJ xxx