Friday 30 November 2012

//a post that i wrote yesterday that didnt publish so im gonna publish it today///


not only is it Friday but it is nearing the end of November. Thats right, tomorrow is December! Am i the only one who cannot BELIEVE how quick November has gone?!?!

anyways, today I had an interview. no, not for a job. let me give you a few hints...it was during school time, other people in my year level were going for it too....still dont know? well, im applying for a leadership camp for next year!! you go for about five weeks (idk exactly) with a few others from your year to this camp. it sounds really good and i filled in my application and handed it in AGESS ago but the interviews were only today. heaps of people went for it so im not expecting anything, but i think my interview did well! in the room was the principal, 2 other teachers and 3 girls who did it last year. talk about nerve wracking! but i think i did well.

another thing, the end of year concert is next monday! its when all the musicicians from school perform at a big concert at the end of the year..blah blah blah....and parents are invited to come along...etc. last year i was only in one group piece but this year ive got one group piece, one piece where im singing in the choir and one duet (where a friend and me are going to play Fur Elise on piano). so ive got a helluva lot of practising to do this weekend! wish me luck!!

writing wise, things have been pretty slow for me. part of the reason is because i barely have any time anymore to write (well i could fit some time in but after school im usually either eating, watching TV, or swimming in my pool) and i dont have a certain novel that im writing at the moment, ive just got a few that are about halfway done that i havent touched in like forever. i mean its not like i havent been trying, last weekend i sat down at my computer determined to write more for those but nothing came to me and i ended up logging off and reading instead. i havent lost my drive for it but idk...

okay different subject! today was really hot! wait not hot i mean humid. it was actually cloudy but the humidity made it unbearable! ughhhhhh not to mention the fact i had to do band practise in a room with no air conditioning!!!

anyway, enough of my weather rambling, i better go. im getting a bit peckish and am about to go raid the fridge...shh dont tell! c;

love

EJ

xxx

2 comments:

  1. November FLEW by! I really hope you can kind that spark to write again lovely one.

    OMG,Friday night, were the thunderstorms bad around your area? Like the whole state got them, but the worst of it skipped my town. It started thundering at 3AM Saturday, but it was mostly just rain... I know other places got it pretty bad :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikr! but im not saying im complaining. . . im glad its nearly the end of the year. the end of the year means the end of school for six weeks which is always good !
      and i hope so too. . . i really, really hope so.

      and um i think there was a storm but it was in the middle of the night so i didnt see it but my dad did :) but it wasnt very bad here.

      Delete