Monday 15 October 2012

=]

//a few things you might not know about me//


Birthday: October 27th (its coming up!!!)

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

Hair Color: Dark Brown

Eye Color: Green/Blue

Tattoos: None

Piercings: none
*Favourites*


Color: Purple

Food:  chocolate

Movie: Too many to name!

TV Show: The X Factor, Once upon a time, House Husbands, The Voice

Holiday: Christmas

Season: Spring

Day of the week: Friday

Store: Diva, Jay Jays, Typo,

Restaurant: would it be bad if I said Subway? :P

Sport: Karate

Animal: Dog or a Unicorn



*Have you ever*

Danced in the rain: YES!

tripped and had an embarrassing fall: Yes

been in a car accident: no

been in love: celebrities, yes. crushes, yes. but ive never had a boyfriend.

met a celebrity:nope

laughed so hard you cried: yup!!!

cried for no reason at all: yes :(


*the last*

thing you said: where are you going?

thing you ate: popcorn

song you heard: 'Payphone' by Maroon 5

movie you saw: The Walk

cd you bought: Reece Mastin's first CD

book you read: Silvermay

phone call: from my nan

person you yelled at: can't remember


*This or that*
pepsi or coke: coke

mcdonalds or burger king: maccas

chocolate or vanilla: chocolate

tv or movies: both!!!

colored pencils or markers: MARKERS!

sun or moon: moon

day or night: night

pants or shorts: shorts

long sleeve or short sleeve: short sleeve

burgers or hot dogs: hot dogs

justin bieber or one direction: 1D!!!

rock or rap: both

romantic comedy or thriller:  urmmm both!

waffles or pancakes: pancakes

peanut butter or jelly: peanut butter


*Others*
what color is your toothbrush: blue

do you believe in love at first sight: yes

have you ever wished upon a star:  yes ♥

what other language (s) do you speak: a little French, Indonesian and Japanese

what are the last four digits of your phone number: 5637

what's the weather like right now:  rainy

what instruments do you play: piano

do you talk to yourself a lot: yes!



hay guys!! the reason I did that was coz I didnt have anything interesting enough happening in my real life to blog about at the moment and it was time for a new post :P

okay BAI for now!!

♥ EJ

xxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

  1. Hi EJ, it's been awhile, isn't it? :) Sorry I haven't took a really good time commenting on your blog. Well I have a really bad friendship issue here... And it makes me feeling "homesick" with my blog lol :D How's life, anw? :) I heard that you've started your school already!

    BigHugs! ({})

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nava! its lovely to see you are back to commenting on my blog! Yes it has been awhile! and Ive missed you! :D

      and life is okay, thanks. not doing much.....just school, the boring usual :P
      yourself?

      xxxx

      Delete
  2. Hey, EJ!! :) You do karate?! Seriously!? That's awesome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Storyteller! =]
      yes I do Karate...actually im going to it today after school :P i guess it is pretty awesome!!
      do you do any sports? xxx

      Delete
  3. You have no idea how happy it makes me to see someone talking about JayJays and Diva and Typo... I'm growing out of them now (I was never into Diva mind you, but Typo was cute and I loved JayJays) but just knowing that there's another Aussie out there who shops at the same places I shop... gaaah! <3 :D
    Karate hmm? I used to do Tae Kwon Do. My dad still does, and he's a blackbelt. He used to do Karate too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heyy Bonnee! c;
      IKR most times it just seems that nobody on blogger is Aussie!! thats why its great talking to you c:
      and yeah, karate's my thing. i tried netball, basketball and tennis mind you, but karate works best. :)

      Delete