Tuesday 24 July 2012

Wednesday

Well, as my extremely boring post heading suggests, it is Wednesday today. But what it didn't mention was that it is 4:03pm (according to the clock on this computer) and it is the 25th of June 2012. There is so much more to a heading than you think, isn't there? So much to things than what they seem, or what you see at first glance? This is one thing I really need to remember.

I sometimes find myself being quite judgemental.  For example, maybe it's of that weird girl at school, or maybe my plain old jam sandwich I have almost every day for lunch. I judge these things before I get to know them (or in the sandwich's case, eat it.) I'm sure if I made the effort to talk to that weird girl she'd turn out to be really nice. Or if I actually enjoyed the sandwich instead of thinking 'ugh this is so boring I had it yesterday' I might actually enjoy it.

Don't get me wrong, I try my hardest not to be judgemental. But sometimes I can't help it. Sure, I hate Tuesdays. And I know, that I ramble on and complain about them a lot...that's me being judgemental. I'm just guessing that this Tuesday is going to be the same as last...but in reality anything can happen. I'm just assuming that it's going to be as boring as last Tuesday, but I really don't have any idea. I really need to harness my crazy mind and settle it down. ;P

Okay, I've finished with the deep part of my post. I've finished my ramble...
today was good. hahaha that's very simple isnt it? but its true. it was amazing or spectacular. but it wasnt bad either. it was just good. simple.

well I would write more but I've got to go! Sorry!!

Chat again later,

EJ

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment