Tuesday 31 July 2012

A – AVAILABLE: yes but not to just anyone. ♥
B – BIRTHDAY: October 27th
C - CRUSHING ON: Depends if you mean celebrity wise or real life wise ;)
D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: Water
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: My mum!!! xoxo

F - FAVORITE SONG: uhh, thats so hard sorry I can't pick!
G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMI WORMS: Gummi Bears!
H – HOBBY: Writing!!!
I - IN LOVE WITH ANYONE: Depends what type of love you mean
K - KILLED SOMEONE: Of course not!!! (except for that ant on the footpath...)
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: Not exactly sure but some time on my 6 month holiday in 2008 
M - MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: hmmmmmmmmmm I dont know cant decide sorry :P
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 1
O - ONE WISH: I have lots of wishes!
P - PERSON THAT CALLED YOU LAST: My Nan ♥
R - REASON TO SMILE: I have lots ♥
S - SONG YOU LAST SANG: 'Brokenhearted' by Karmin
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: 6:50am
U - UNDERWEAR COLOR: Purple (LOL i just had to check that!!!)
V - VEGETABLE: potato...when its mashed
W - WORST HABIT: procrastinating
X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: my ankle when I sprained it
Y - YEARS LIVING WHERE YOU LIVE: umm in the town 3 but in the house not even one!!
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: Scorpio

RANDOM QUESTIONS!!!
Favorite animal: Dogs!!!

Spell your name without vowels: J Hwltt
What color do you wear most?: ummmm good question! maybe pink...

Least favorite colors?: White cuz I always seem to spill something on it!!!
What are you listening to?: 'Brokenhearted' by Karmin
What is your favorite class in school?: English
Are you outgoing?: sometimes, depends on the situation haha
Favorite pair of shoes?: either my slippers or thongs
Can you dance?: hehehe I try to ♥
Can you tie a cherry stem with your mouth?: nope
Can you whistle?: kind of ;)

Cross your eyes?: Yeah but I look stupid when I do
Walk with your toes curled?: umm, yes I think I've never actually tried!

THE DO'S
Do you believe there is life on other planets?: Yes

Do you believe in miracles?: Definitely!
Do you believe in magic?: Yes haha
Love at first sight?: Not sure cuz I haven't experienced it yet!
Do you like roller coasters?: Never been on one!!!

Have you ever been on a plane?: yupp
Have you ever asked someone out?: nope
Have you ever been asked out by someone?: yes but in fifth grade
Have you ever been to the ocean?: Yes!

Have you almost drowned in the ocean?: Nup
What is the temperature outside?: not sure maybe 11
What radio station do you listen to?: 96.9 STAR FM
What was the last thing you bought?: A Crunchie chocolate bar
What was the last thing on TV you watched?: 'Once upon a time'

Who was the last person you took a picture of: myself hahaha not afraid to admit it!! 
Ever really cried your heart out?: yesss
Ever cried on your friend's shoulder?: no
Ever cried yourself to sleep?: I think maybe once

Ever cried over the opposite sex?: nuppp
Do songs make you cry?: some do
Are you a happy person?: of course
What is your current hair color?: Brown and it always has been

8 comments:

  1. This was fun to read xD Both interesting answers and questions.
    How have you been? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Chanelle! Thanks I'm glad you enjoyed it!
      Yeah, I've been pretty good thanks. you?
      xo

      Delete
    2. Great :-)
      what's news?
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Heyy, your birthday is exactly a month after mine :) And 'Once Upon a Time' is also the last thing I saw on T.V :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool!!! I ♥ once upon a time!!!!! who's your fave character?? xxx

      Delete
  3. i love this! always love this kind of post! this time, can i 'steal' it? :p i just finished it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe well even if I said no it wouldnt matter would it? but, of course you can. xox

      Delete