Tuesday 29 January 2013

~last day of holidays~ D:

yes, you read right. today, Wednesday, the thirtieth of January, is my last day of freedom. tomorrow im going back to school. I wrote that in the tiniest font there is so it doesnt seem real. Because i dont want it to be real. My holidays have been AMAZING and i do not want them to enddddd!! but of course, all good things must come to an end. as sad as that is. so anyway, my whole family are back to school/work today so i am home alone. ~insert loud music, unlimited food and last day of FREEDOM here~. lucky my first day tomorrow is on a Thursday so I only have 2 days of school then its the WEEKEND so i s'pose its not thaaaat bad, but it STILL ISSSSS! D: my gawd, i sound like a scene out of some bad dramatic movie. im gonna stop moping now coz i refuse to mope until tonight because for now, I STILL HAVE FREEDOM AND NEED TO ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS~

anyway, lovely blogger people, next subject!! what can that be? hmmm im not sure hahahaaaaaaah well this is awkward isnt it? ill have plenty more to blog about when school goes back but for now, i dont have much. so cheeriooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

all my love 
EJ 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment