Wednesday 9 May 2012

Whatta YOU think? (URGENT!!!)


Heya!

This will just be quick- I've got some things to do.
I was wondering if you guys have any awesome Mothers Day gift ideas. Since it's this Sunday (13/5/12) I'd like some ideas ASAP! Do you guys have any cool traditions you do for Mothers Day or any rad gift ideas?
Mum has requested to have breakfast in bed with a magazine, and loving all day (awwww!) and we have got her an electric hedge trimmer for the garden hedge, but any D.I.Y stuff even, to make the day just that bit more special. :)

Thx guys, looking forward to some ideas, even simple ones will be appreciated!

♥ EJ

PS- I will post a bit more tomorrow hopefully. ;)

3 comments:

  1. First of all, thanks for your comment on my blog. You know you do not have to comment if you don't feel like it, because sometimes I don't know what to comment either.

    Even though we do not celebrate Mother's Day on the same day as you, there is a thing our class did a few years ago. We got a piece of paper and burned its sides with a candle, and ran the fire along the paper. It looked like a piece of parchment in the end. Then we wrote a poem/composition/letter on it, and then put some of the melted wax (from the candle) on the paper. If you are going to do this, make sure your mom does not see, it is supposed to be a surprise, right? It will make a bit of mess, but you know if it's worth it or not.

    Let us know how it goes! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heya Chanelle!

      I love your idea, and I'll definitely give it a go :)
      I'll post a pic of it when it's done to show you. thanks so much for the idea!
      ♥ EJ
      xx

      Delete