Saturday 15 December 2012

music!

List 10 musical artists you like, in no specific order. Do this before reading the  questions below.
1. Reece Mastin
2. The Collective
3. One Direction
4. Hot Chelle Rae
5. The Script
6. Bruno Mars
7. Ed Sheeran
8. Angus & Julia Stone
9. P!NK
10. Cher Lloyd

What was the first song you heard by number 5?
Hall Of Fame
What is your favorite lyrics from number 6?
"When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change, coz your amazing, just the way you are."

What is your favorite song by number 8?
Bella
What kind of impact has number 1 had on your life?
Everything OMG he is simply amazing.
When did you first get into 2?
When I saw them on this years The X Factor
How did you get into 3?
When I watched the film clip for 'what makes you beautiful'  i knew i would love these guys!!

What is your favourite song by 4?
Tonight, Tonight.
How many times have you seen 9 live?
None but I hope to

Favourite album by 7?
+
What is your favourite song of 1?
Cant choose a favourite but I love 'Rock$tar and Timeless'

How did you become a fan of number 10?
When Reece reccomended her, I thought I should check her out!
What songs of 4’s do you listen to the least?
None!!!
Top 2 favourite songs by 5?
'Hall of Fame' and 'Six Degrees of Seperation'
Have you seen 10 live?
No, unfortunately

Have you met 1?
No but ive been to his first concert and am going to his second

What’s your favorite album by 9?
The Truth About Love

Favourite lyric of 2?
You float like a butterfly, butterfly, sting like a bee. I try to be bulletproof but you got to me.

What is one of 7’s best songs?
Give Me Love
Which one have you known the longest?
Reece Mastin
What’s your favourite song by number 9?
Cant choose!

How long have you known 6?
Since his first single was released.


 


6 comments:

  1. What a cool tag!
    x
    Giveaway: Infinity Necklace!
    http://onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com/2012/12/giveaway-infinity-necklace.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that was so fun! :D

    1. Marilyn Manson
    2. System of a Down
    3. Slipknot
    4. P!nk
    5. Ed Sheeran
    6. Foster the People
    7. My Chemical Romance
    8. Evanescence
    9. Eminem
    10. Adele

    What was the first song you heard by number 5?
    The A-Team

    What is your favorite lyrics from number 6?
    You're ducking and moving just to hide your bruises from all your enemies And I'm in the crossfire dodging bullets from your expectancies

    What is your favorite song by number 8?
    Lithium

    What kind of impact has number 1 had on your life?
    Inspired me to be as weird as I can and say what I like without caring what anyone else thinks.

    When did you first get into 2?
    When my boyfriend made me listen to a bit of their stuff shortly before we started dating 2.5 years ago.

    How did you get into 3?
    I saw a fan-made video for my favourite T.V song featuring their song Vermilion Pt 2, and then I started listening to more of their heavier stuff when I started dating my boyfriend.

    What is your favourite song by 4?
    Sober

    How many times have you seen 9 live?
    None, unfortunately…

    Favourite album by 7?
    Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge

    What is your favourite song of 1?
    Hard to say… Probably a tossup between ‘Mobscene’ and ‘No Reflection’

    How did you become a fan of number 10?
    I heard her on the radio and then brought the CD for my mum… and listened to it more than she did.

    What songs of 4’s do you listen to the least?
    There are songs on her new album I haven’t heard yet, so one of them.

    Top 2 favourite songs by 5?
    ‘The A-Team’ and ‘Lego House’

    Have you seen 10 live?
    I wish!

    Have you met 1?
    No, but that’s okay, because apparently he sucks live these days due to being old and a lot of drug abuse.

    What’s your favorite album by 9?
    The Eminem Show

    Favourite lyric of 2?
    You have no idea how hard that is to choose… “No, what do you own the world? How do you own disorder, disorder” Ask again in five minutes and I’ll say something different.

    What is one of 7’s best songs?
    Demolition Lovers

    Which one have you known the longest?
    P!nk

    What’s your favourite song by number 9?
    ‘When I’m Gone’

    How long have you known 6?
    Less than a year. Probably about six months.


    Yay for having two artists in common there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thanks for filling that out bonnee! its such a cool thing isnt it hehehe :D

      Delete
    2. Lol I love this sort of thing! It's also cool to read and see how different people have different taste. Or look at me and go "wtf" because I spread myself over a few genres there...

      Delete
    3. hahaha you have a cool taste in music!!! ☺ and i wish other people would do it so i can see their results too..... -_-

      Delete