Wednesday 1 August 2012

Meh

Hey well it's Thursday...the closest to Friday I'm gonna get till the actual day. Wait, then there's Saturday. That's the same distance to Friday that Thursday is. Wow, I'm confusing myself majorly here!

but anyway.......you get the point that today's Thursday. that's all that matters.

today was alright. I find most school days are just 'alright'.


MONDAY AFTER SCHOOL:
Mum: "How was your day?"
Me: "Alright."

TUESDAY AFTER SCHOOL:
Mum: "EJ, how was your day?"
Me: "Alright, I guess."

WEDNESDAY AFTER SCHOOL:
Mum: "Hey EJ! How was your Wednesday?"
Me: "Alright. Mum, I'm hungry."

THURSDAY AFTER SCHOOL:
Mum: "How was your day EJ? and don't say 'alright',"
Me: "It was okay... alright"

FRIDAY AFTER SCHOOL:
Mum: "How was your day?"
Me: "AWESOME coz it's Friday!!!!!"

I find most school days are pretty boring. I mean, nothing special or big happens usually.
And today was no exception. Sure, it was good, but nothing major.
But I'm gonna tell you anyway!!!

This morning I had music. I love my music....I love listening to it, playing it, singing it (although I'm not a very good singer)...I think that's about all you can do with music. No, wait, you can dance to it. I love dancing to it too.  The other reason is because I play piano and we do a bit of that in music, as well as other stuff.

Next I had P.E which was..............you guessed it...............alright!

Then I had Art, which was pretty good, actually....if you minus the teacher



I know this was a quickie but Dad just knocked on the door to go so CHEERIO FOR NOW!!!









Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurve EJ xoxoxo


2 comments:

  1. Well, I hope that your days from now on will be better than alright :P Try to make a new thing everyday, it could make your days more interesting.

    God, your vacations are really short, mine is lasting from somewhere around the 22th of June until the 9th or so of September.

    So yeah, I wish you a more than "alright" day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Chanelle!
      yeah, thanks for the advice, I'll try it today (friday). ♥

      w-o-w you are so lucky you've got holidays for that LONG!!!!!! wow I wish I did :-(

      thanks! I will tell you the results tonight! xox

      Delete