Sunday 7 October 2012

booooo

im bummed. really bummed.

okay, maybe not that bummed. but you get the picture.

Why, you may ask. Why is my usually happy friend EJ bummed?

well, it is because SCHOOL IS TOMORROW. yes, that means that today is the last day of my holidays. and yes, it sucks!!!
i have been dreading this day ever since the first day of holidays!! okay, that was a lie. but still, i am majorly feeling baaaaaaaaaadddddddd coz school is tomorrow! booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :((

but, i try to tell myself. it is going to be term 4! the last term before holidays! then you get six weeks off for christmas!!! (is it six...? i dunno i cant remember...)

but another part of me goes 'oh but that is so far awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy'


you see my dilemma?

well, im going to go watch Big Brother to take my mind off things. watching a bunch of people stuck in a house usually works.

bye, and wish me luck for tomorrow!!

xoxo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment