Friday 11 November 2011

Day 3!


How very true this quote is! 

I know in every school there is a 'popular' group. Girls who strut around, like they know it all, think all the boys like them.
They always have their hair done perfectly, have to die for figures, and seem to have confident personalities.

But, I think, under that shell, the people are insecure. They need that shell of confidence and all those other things because they are actually not confident in who they are.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there are some popular kids who are actually confident and are actually nice people, but we look at them like the rest of the popular people- bitchy, rude, snobby and 'think they are the best'

I wonder, if I had the opportunity to be popular for one day, step into their life, if it really is all glitz and glamour and boys and smiles as they portray it as?

No comments:

Post a Comment